Version 2: 12th February 2021
Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our products is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
This company and its website is owned and operated by Unreal Industries Pty Ltd trading as Dixie Souvenirs, (ABN 48 439 634 032) and will be referred to as “we”; “our”; “us”, “the site”, “the company” and “the website” in these trading terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend, modify, add, delete and make corrections to the website at any time without notice.
We reserve the right to amend these trading terms and conditions at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. At such time we will change the issue date shown at the top of this page.
Wholesale Customer Access
- We operate as both B2B (Business to Business wholesale) as well as B2C (Business to Consumer).
- In order to access the wholesale prices on this website, a wholesale customer must register by providing business information as set out on our wholesale access page.
- Wholesale customers must ensure that registration details are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to advise us of any changes to your registration details.
- On registration, you will be provided a username and password, and added to the distribution list of our email newsletters.
- We reserve the right to terminate your access at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
Public Customer Access
If a consumer accesses our website they will see our recommended retail prices, but not be able to see wholesale prices.
All price listings are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are exclusive of GST. We endeavour to ensure that our pricing is current and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. When you place an order, GST will be added. We undertake to fulfil your order at the price listed at the time you ordered.
- We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible and where we become aware of or are alerted to any mis-description, we will correct any error or omission.
- Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour, nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
Important note about images we provide:
Just as we sometimes see that “pricing is subject to change without notice”, so too are “designs subject to change without notice”. In 99.99% of cases, what you see on Dixie’s website or brochure is what you get. However, there are the odd times when designs have changed in some small way (eg: maybe a logo moves to a different location on the item, or the colour changes). Sometimes this information doesn’t always trickle down until the new designs are manufactured and shipped to Dixie. We hope this is helpful and understandable.
We accept payment online using the PayPal and Stripe systems. Offline you may pay by direct deposit (EFT/OSKO); cheque; Visa & MasterCard. Please assist us by quoting your invoice number when paying by whichever means. BSB: 034-242 Acct No: 431546 Acct Name: Dixie Souvenirs
- We endeavour to ensure that our product listings are current. However we give no undertaking as to the immediate availability of any product advertised on our website.
- Minimum order value for wholesale customers is $150 plus GST (excluding delivery freight cost).
- Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Our terms of payment are set out above and on the order page.
- When you order from us, we require you to provide your Name, street address (or PO Box but be aware that some courier companies prefer street addresses) for delivery, your email address and contact number. We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
- We pride ourselves on packing and despatching orders within 24 hours of receipt for stocked items. Custom made products may take upto 5 weeks, depending on what type of plate or sign, but most often only a week.
- Back Orders: Whilst we have 99% of products on the shelf, any ‘Out of Stock’ items will be back ordered, and detailed on your invoice. They will not be charged until despatch, with the backorder time-frame varying from 7 – 30 days. Back Order freight costs will not be charged to you.
- Presentation of Goods: All products except plastic number plate frames are supplied either shrink wrapped or in a clear plastic protective sleeve. Australian Novelty Number Plates intended for retail display can have a display hanging card affixed along the top edge. This card features a space for you to apply your business details as the local stockist.
- Delivery of Goods: Packaging and shipping costs are an additional charge, calculated at time of despatch, dependant on cubic weight and final destination. Deliveries within Australia are normally booked with Fastway or Australia Posts’s e-parcel. As soon as we book the freight you will receive an email with tracking details.
- We pack your items carefully so you receive them in good shape, for larger flexible items we add a 3mm thick Masonite packing board, which will add a little weight, but ensure the item is protected. WE practice re-cycling so don’t be surprised if the cardboard used was once a beer carton! On rare occasions during shipping the couriers may accidentally damage them, which we regret is beyond our control.
- We are not liable for parcels which go missing, this is the responsibility of the carrier, for whom we will provide you with tracking details. Please try contacting your carrier to find out more information, check with your local post office in case it’s waiting for pickup and/or have a chat with your neighbours.
- We undertake to wholly or partly recompense you or exchange any undamaged faulty product so long as it is returned unused within 10 days of purchase, however we don’t refund any packing and freight charges, and return of goods is entirely at your cost and risk.
- All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we despatch the goods, and you are able to track them online via the various courier companies we use. If required e-parcel offer insurance on orders for an additional 1% of value and we can facilitate this should you instruct us to do so.
All wholesale customers should note that we do not offer any type of credit facilities or 30 day accounts, and orders must be paid in full prior to being despatched.
If a customer creates a proven track record of sales over 3 months as set out below then they may apply for discount on all subsequent orders at the following levels
- Exceed $2,000/quarter (average about $150/week) and receive a 2.5% discount.
- Exceed $4,000/quarter (average about $300/week) and receive a 5% discount.
- Exceed $6,000/quarter (average about $450/week) and receive a 10% discount.
Website Access / Intellectual Property Rights
- When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use. You are permitted to temporarily download one copy of the materials posted on this website onto a single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only.
- Our name and logos may not be used without our written consent. You agree that all the materials displayed on or available through this website, including without limitation any and all names, logos, data, information, graphics, underlying software, displayed on or available from this website are protected by either copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws.
- Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, you are not permitted to copy, modify, alter, download, publish, broadcast, distribute or display, sell or transfer any such materials unless expressly provided for by us with our express written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in downloadable materials must be retained. For more information on copyright see http://www.copyright.org.au/.
- The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
- We take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
- By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
- This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
- You may link our website with our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website’s contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
- Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- From time to time we may host third party content on our website such as advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with the owners of that material and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in Queensland and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
Opt-out / Correct / Update / Contact us about the Website
To remove information from our database; to not receive future communications; to no longer receive our service; to change and modify information previously provided or if you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us by email: [email protected] or phone 0417 293 445