Version 2: 12th February 2021
We know what it is like to receive unwanted spam emails and that is why we are committed to respecting your privacy to the highest degree. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know.
Personal information about visitors to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Australia.
Use of Information
We will not sell or otherwise provide your personal information to a third party, or make any other use of your personal information, for any purpose which is not incidental to the primary purpose of collection, being for the provision of goods or services requested by you.
Collecting information on Registered Customers
As part of registering with us, we collect personal information about you in order for you to take full advantage of our services. To do this it may be necessary for you to provide additional information to us as detailed below.
Registration is completely optional and includes submitting your businesses details, your name, email address, address and telephone numbers. It also includes an option on receiving updates and promotional material and other information. You may access this information at any time by logging in.
Credit Card Details
Credit Card details are not stored on this site.
1) Apart from where you have consented, or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
2) We may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services on our behalf. In that circumstance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties in order to meet your request for goods or services.
1) We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our site, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies.
2) Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
3) However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
4) In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Collecting Information from Users
1) IP Addresses: Our web servers gather your IP address to assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services. Again, information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to an individual user to the best of our knowledge.
This aggregate, non-personal information is collated and provided to us to assist in analysing the usage of the site.
Access to Information
1) We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us to have the information corrected.
2) In addition, our employees, contractors and occasional 3rd parties who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
Links to other sites
Usernames and Passwords
We reserve the right to withdraw a user name and password, and restrict access to the wholesale customer side of our website.
Problems or questions
We are bound by the National Privacy Principles for the handling of personal information. The website http://www.privacy.gov.au/ provides information regarding privacy and protection.