The STAR WARS YODA ENAMEL KEYCHAIN is a great gift for the fans
We now supply a great range of novelty key rings, key chains and key lanyards which are fun colourful products featuring favourite movie characters from Disney or Warner Bros, as well as many popularly recognised logos. The automotive range of key rings, key chains and key lanyards compliments our huge range of Novelty number plates and signs.
They are made to the highest quality by a US based company that has been partnering with the strongest, most well-known, iconic brands in the world, becoming the leader in licensed Automotive Accessories for over 40 years. The same company that has been supplying our quality automotive license plates for many years, and like the plates are all US licensed. The materials used vary as listed below and are described in the various product posts.
Materials used range from:
- Heavy duty metal with an enamel finish
- Leather strap with metal logo
- Rubber with raised sections
- Plastisol – PVC in a liquid plasticizer resulting in a permanently solid product
- Lanyards are woven with a quick release safety breakaway clip on strap – approx: 60cm long x 2cm wide
- The key ring is 3 cm diameter chrome plated split ring with a clip to secure the keys
Each is individually packaged, ready to display
We also offer two different display stands for these products – website details of the stands are shown at this link – http://dixiesouvenirs.com/shop/display-stands-for-key-chains/
- Our large stand is very robust double sided black Perspex like material with a capacity for over 200 items, using 40 x 7cm hooks each side. It measures 51cm high by 39cm wide with a 12cm deep base
- The small stand is black powder coated wire with 8 hooks each 5cm in length and they rotate on a central spindle
STAR WARS YODA ENAMEL KEYCHAIN
Important note about images we provide : Just as we sometimes see that “pricing is subject to change without notice”, so too are “designs subject to change without notice”. In 99.99% of cases, what you see on Dixie’s website or brochure is what you get. However, there are the odd times when designs have changed in some small way (eg: maybe a logo moves to a different location on the item, or the colour changes). Sometimes this information doesn’t always trickle down until the new designs are manufactured and shipped to Dixie. We hope this is helpful and understandable.